Explore a unique, vast and beautiful voxel-based science-fiction survival game, procedurally generated and studded with an AI storyteller. Build, explore, survive from planet to planet in the new fancy sci-fi universe of Proven Lands.
Release? 2015 for Windows (TBA).
Current state? In development. See blog and twitter.
- "Fortunately, there's Proven Lands, a roguelike sandbox that hopes to scratch that '70s sci-fi itch." -- PC Gamer
- "The catchiest way to describe it would be “sci-fi Don’t Starve,” but that’s far, far, far too simplistic." -- Rock Paper Shotgun
- "But the best part is obviously the catstronaut companions. Oh god I need one." -- Kotaku
- "Still here? Good, because Proven Lands looks freakin' awesome." -- PCGamesN
- "If you like exploring, farming, crafting, occasionally battling, and managing oxygen supplies, Proven Lands is worth a once over." -- PocketGamer
Screenshots and videos
Rafael - Managing Director, Creator & Coder
Jeffrey - 2D Artist
Anastasia - 3D Artist