Author Topic: Proven Lands is funded! WE DID IT!  (Read 10027 times)

btxsqdr

• Administrator
  • Some bloke
    • View Profile
Proven Lands is funded! WE DID IT!
« on: October 10, 2014, 05:17:13 PM »

Hey guys

We are funded. WE ARE FUNDED! Woot woot!

After months of negotiations and struggle, we finally made it. Looking back to where we started one year ago, it became quite a journey of its own. Thanks to all who have stood by us as we took some wobbly steps. Your support really has helped us reach this point.

We’ve met some publishers and refused bigger and some bloody bold offers along the way. You got to watch out for the creepers out there, that’s for sure. But it wasn’t all bad - we got some surprisingly positive feedback from bigger guys as well and made some friends. So, yeah, we learned one or two things before we finally made it.

Furthermore we started exploring the idea of a 2D sci-fi survival game. 2D was interesting for a moment, but we quickly returned to Proven Lands. After seeing so many survival games released this year (and so many of them failing) there came a point where we started to rethink the stuff we’re doing. And it was great.

So we took the time to think over and to polish the game design. Back to the roots: procedurality, science-fiction and survival mechanics with a few RPG elements. But it wasn’t all about cutting things. We extended two mechanics for instance. For the moment we'd like to keep it to us - hoping that it’s rather unique. We hope it's okay if we don't throw them at you in an unpolished state. Let's just say, Proven Lands isn’t about axes and crashed spaceships anymore. ;)

We also found time to code a new voxel engine. Somehow. We'll see how it goes, due to our team size and because Proven Lands isn’t Minecraft nor Blockscape or EverQuest Next, obviously. But it feels kinda special already.

In the end, we are still a tiny team of 3 guys plus a few freelancers, here and there. No extras. But we have a small office, yay. More in our blog and forum soon.

In addition there will be regular video updates from a certain point on with actual in-game stuff because it’s cool. Yep, we will be at a number of conferences next year (hello press!) too. Furthermore we will release in 2015 (TBA). And so on.

Oh, one last thing: If we didn't answer a question lately, write us again, please. We were just too busy handling so many things at the same time. We're here.

Also check out our

website
blog
twitter
youtube
facebook

Murasume

• I'ma Tilde you all to death~
    • View Profile
Re: Proven Lands is funded! WE DID IT!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 05:38:22 PM »
Oh my god, finally some great GREAT news on you guys~
I wish I could have said I helped fund it also but I had missed my window~
but I'd gladly help out as much as I can and looking forward to the future of Proven Lands~
I have my faith in you all to make something stellar and out of this world~
I support you willingly and gladly~

couchmonaut

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 07:16:52 PM »
YES! Let's spread the word :)
Everything is beautiful when seen through a scanning electron microscope.

Lenny-vok

• Only Stars Are Higher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 09:04:13 PM »
Congratulations guys!

an amazing project is on greenlight yeehaa!!... I'm so happy about it, keep going the good work!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 09:17:14 PM by Lenny-vok »
If you only walk on sunny days you'll never reach your destination

- Paulo Coelho

Nice-N-Simply

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 09:31:54 PM »
Congrats guys, hope it turns out well, keep us informed alright.

btxsqdr

• Administrator
  • Some bloke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 08:24:50 AM »
*HIGH FIVE*

I hope to post some devlogs soon. We need to calm down a bit, set up everything first, and then woooooo

Nice-N-Simply

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 07:11:26 AM »
So whats new with the game? 2015 and allo

Shards

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2015, 08:07:19 AM »
Gratz , i m glad you guys did it , Proven lands will be a great survival sandbox for sure !

jdeuhswqc23

• View Profile
    • https://www.mmoko.com/neverwinter-diamond
A Startling Fact about Neverwinter Alchemy Uncovered
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 07:02:52 AM »

A potion cannot fortify 2 principal abilities. Alchemy is rather simple to level after you've got the resources and the potions. Along with potions, alchemist may also craft dyes, in which you are able to put colour and life to your outfit.
You get a 5x bonus by using a artifact of the exact type. The ring is going to have the enchantment we desire. This will be useful for recovering health ;D  Neverwinter AD  :'( fights and could stave off defeat in a frantic battle. However, it is not the lifesaver a suitable healing potion can be.
This will let you be a GOD including all the buffs and stats. We are interested in locating the enchantments mentioned in the prior list. Through using Paragon skills and feats, you're likely to be into the specific type in a location to fine tune your Devoted Cleric.
 Most Bloodhulks cannot speak. You'll need to have at least 8. It's reasonable to accomplish that. It's cathartically straightforward. It may be somewhat slow but it will do the job. Be warned about this since it's quite important.
 The principal reason is efficiency. Your function in the story increases in a fashion that's believable within the setting. Which is normally a lousy idea. I enjoyed it for a couple reasons.  Another crucial point to note is you only must be alchemical level 4 to earn aqua vitae, so in case you use several toons you could boost your rate of production also.
Whenever you make an attempt to refine a material once you can not successfully refine it again. Whenever part consciousness takes birth for a soul, it has programmed according to the place of planets and stars at that specific point of time. It was just a favorite mess so far as I was concerned, although the center of the concept was solid. They may succeed, providing you with Basic Alchemical Knowledge in addition to this recipe for a new job. 
 The Do's and Don'ts of Neverwinter Alchemy

I wasn't aware of that monster!' They are another important thing which are simple to obtain at this time. The significance of the term Dev is,'the man who's self-Illuminating'.
To acquire better at lockpicking you must pick locks. Here are tricks to the and a couple of of the advice.
 Tools are also available that can be utilized to boost the. You can also purchase these packs or provide them on the Auction House in case you don't want or need them.
 Crafting resources are kept in a different stock tab than regular loot and gear, and this means you won't likely have to be worried about storage problems for a great long moment. The Legendary item has to be crafted yourself.
Want to Know More About Neverwinter Alchemy?

This is the start of the Maze Engine quests.
 I am hoping this helps some SWs that are trying hard to break into PVP, I know that it is sometimes a painful journey but when you get over the hump it's so much fun. At this point you have only one more slot started!
The dungeon slightly raises the bar both with regard to boss and general mechanic difficulty and offers players with a wholly new challenge. Rare crafting missions appear at random, and keep available on your Professions menu for around one hour. Oddly enough however, the sequel was almost as excellent.
The monster is basically an animated graveyard. So getting there with one of your characters means you could enter the content together with all your toons. Each character is completely accomplished and part of the activity, their narrative an intricate area of the game.
 Get the Scoop on Neverwinter Alchemy Before You're Too Late

Perhaps there are a few processes which should be re-tested. The character should have completed the tutorial to access this choice. In case you have the raw materials, you can realize that you're still in need of further components.
A difficult refresh appears to have fixed the issue now. Because of this, when you've got a change, it's wise to proceed to this protocol. You'll have to trade with different professions, several new recipes require materials made by other professions.
Neverwinter Alchemy Ideas

I normally go for gathering 3 provided that the"Deliver Metals" task is inaccessible. The Foundry is an abundance of stories. You may now begin doing Tactical Training.
You will have to keep running regular missions in the event you would like to have the ability to craft gear appropriate to your degree. It appears that Mr. blood can't contain the dark forces that are at work within himself. But some enemies are thrown into the mix. If your character is level 16 or above, you'll have the opportunity to obtain a Retirement Award, which may be used to employ bonuses and exceptional characteristics to another character. Pick 1 profession to begin with.